Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Failure

"Losing is a part of winning, anybody who try only to win and never to lose could never ever win" - Robert Kiyosaki

"Failure is an option, fear is not." - James Cameron, TED speech

"Failure meant a stripping away of the inessential. I stopped pretending to myself that I was anything other than what I was, and began to direct all my energy into finishing the only work that mattered to me...It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default." - J.K.. Rowling, Harvard Speech

Simply said, failure is a learning process of becoming successful if you choose to learn from those failures. Picasso and Jobs are always risking failures... There's no doubt that you will fail several times in your life, but its how you respond to failure that's more important.

How do you know what success is if you haven't fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment